New feature: The field "Channel" is enabled in the "build" step of the Google Shopping API. You can select "local" or "online" here. "Online" is the default setting, since this means you sell your products online. Select "local" when you only want to show your ads when people are close to your physical stores. You can choose this option when you have physical stores and want to attract customers who do their research online, but go to a store to buy.
Articles in this section
- Improvement: Multiple countries for Mirakl APIs
- Improvement: Rules improvements
- New Feature: JSON Import
- New feature: New field for the Google Shopping API "Channel"
- New feature: Amazon NL
- Improvement: Smart categorization update
- New feature: Bol.com volume discount
- New Feature: New Real.de delivery time fields
- New feature: Transporter mapping
- New feature: Export safety