From March 25, 2019 onward a new Channable app will be available in the Lightspeed app store. Instead of installing a Small, Medium, Large or Extra Large app, you will now install one Channable app and choose your plan within Channable. Installing this new app also means you will receive your invoices from Channable instead Lightspeed.
Note I: From June 1, 2019 onward the old Channable Apps (Channable Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large) will no longer be supported. This means that if you still use an old Channable app on June 1, your items will no longer be imported into Channable and the product information on the various platforms will no longer be updated.
Do you use order connections in Channable? Please contact our support team to make sure your order connection is switched over to the new app.
TIP: We recommend to deinstal the old app, and install the new app, a few days prior to the billing date of Lightspeed. This way you can use Channable for free for the rest of that month.
How do I setup the new Channable app in Lightspeed?
1) Delete the current Channable app in your Lightspeed account
Login to your Lightspeed account and navigate to the App Store. Locate the Channable app and delete it, you will see a dialogue screen popup in which you can confirm to delete the app.
2) Install the new Channable app in your Lightspeed account
- Again, navigate to the Lightspeed App Store and search for "Channable"
- You will then see one Channable app as a search result
- Select the Channable app and click to install. Lightspeed will ask you for your login details to verify the installation.
- After verification, you will be directed to the Channable login screen. At the bottom of the screen click on "Already have an account? Go to login!" and login to your Channable account
- After logging into your Channable account you will be directed back to your Lightspeed account where several permissions will be asked. Read through them and accept these permissions.
3) Create a new Lightspeed connection in your Channable account
After accepting the permissions in Lightspeed you wil find yourself in your Channable account again. Here, click on the button "Create connection" and you will have created a Lightspeed connection in your Channable account. Navigate to your project and within your project to Setup > "Your Lightspeed import" > Settings. Here you can select the new Lightspeed connection you just created and click on "Continue" and after that in the next screen on "Save & Import". You have now updated your Lightspeed import in Channable and your items will be imported as before.
4) Choose a new plan in your Channable account
In your Channable account navigate to Plans & Pricing in the drop-down menu on the top right of the screen. In the Plans & Pricing overview click on "Choose plan", you can then select a plan. If you have not filled out your billing information yet you will get a pop-up in which you can enter your information and after that you will have completed the setup of the new Channable app!
If you have any questions about the above please feel free to contact our support team.