This article covers how to send products to Wish through the API.
1. Create a Wish account
You can create a Wish account here: https://merchant.wish.com/open
2. Create a new API in Channable
Next, go to APIs in the left menu in Channable and click 'Add new API':
To create an API for Wish, we are going to create a direct connection between your Channable and Wish account. Therefore, click on 'Add a new connection' and select 'Wish'.
After giving it a name and clicking on 'Connect with Wish' you are redirected to Wish to fill in your log-in credentials. After you have given us permission you will be returned to Channable.
3. Set up and activate the Wish API
Now, set up the build and rules, you do not have to set up categories.
Some important things to consider:
- It is not possible to remove a field through the API. For example: if you first supply a color but later remove the field, the color will not have changed in your Wish account. Fields can still be adjusted through Channable and can be removed in your Wish account.
- Apart from the mandatory fields that are indicated in the tool either Size or Color must be filled in.
- At least one image must be supplied.
- The description can not vary among variants and the description of one variant will be used for all variants.
- EAN (UPC) works a bit differently for Wish than what we are used to: each variant_product has the same UPC. So for now we advice to only use the UPC field if you don't have variants.
- Link (Landing Page Url) is also shared per variant. So this means that variants can't have different links.
- It is not possible to remove products, it is only possible to disable them. This is not a issue but something to keep in mind as to avoid having a lot of inactive products in your Wish account.
- Wish copies the Price into the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price(MSRP) field the first time you create a product, we do not control this. So if you change your price make sure to check your MSRP for any weird values.
- The shipping method and price can only be setup on a product level, not on a variant level. All the variants of one product will therefore have the same shipping method and price.
When this is all done, just activate the API in the settings to send your product listings to Wish!