This depends on whether your clients have their own individual accounts or you manage them all from one account. Naturally, we will only send out one invoice to the agency for the latter case. Otherwise it’s up to you if you want us to invoice you or the client for any individual accounts.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?