Thanks to a multiple login feature, you can give access to more than one user per account. If you're an agency and you're managing several clients in your own account, you probably don't want your clients to log in to this overall account. That's why it would be easier to create separate accounts for your clients. They'll pay for their own usage and this way they have access to their own projects. As an agency you'll have access to all the accounts, contact us for more information on our reseller program.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a CSV file in Excel?
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?