Thanks to a multiple login feature, you can give access to more than one user per account. If you're an agency and you're managing several clients in your own account, you probably don't want your clients to log in to this overall account. That's why it would be easier to create separate accounts for your clients. They'll pay for their own usage and this way they have access to their own projects. As an agency you'll have access to all the accounts, contact us for more information on our reseller program.
Articles in this section
- What is included in our free trial account?
- How do I get started with Channable?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- How does the order connection work?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?