Thanks to a multiple login feature, you can give access to more than one user per account. If you're an agency and you're managing several clients in your own account, you probably don't want your clients to log in to this overall account. That's why it would be easier to create separate accounts for your clients. They'll pay for their own usage and this way they have access to their own projects. As an agency you'll have access to all the accounts, contact us for more information on our reseller program.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- What makes Channable better than other integrators?
- How does the order connection work?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- How much does the AdWords feature cost?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?