It does not count as one channel. When setting up a marketplace you have to specify the target country. This target country is fixed and so this means that if you want to target another country you will have to create a new channel, regardless of whether you’re already connected to the marketplace or not. Note that if you have chosen to have an order connection, you will pay per marketplace, so if you have Amazon FR and Amazon UK, you pay for only one connection.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?