It does not count as one channel. When setting up a marketplace you have to specify the target country. This target country is fixed and so this means that if you want to target another country you will have to create a new channel, regardless of whether you’re already connected to the marketplace or not. Note that if you have chosen to have an order connection, you will pay per marketplace, so if you have Amazon FR and Amazon UK, you pay for only one connection.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- What makes Channable better than other integrators?
- How does the order connection work?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- How much does the AdWords feature cost?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?