It will depend on which plan you have. For our two starting plans, the SEA Tool is not offered. You can find the monthly costs of a Channable plan including SEA Tool (Channable Ads) at the bottom of each plan on this page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?