Order connections allow you to sync orders from various marketplaces directly to your ecommerce platform. We support order connections with webshops built on Magento, Lightspeed, Divide, Prestashop or WooCommerce. Please get in contact if you would like an order connection but do not use the aforementioned eCommerce platforms. With stock level synchronization built in, the only job left is to select a marketplace and wait for the orders to come in. If you want to read more about it, you can go to this page.
Articles in this section
- What is included in our free trial account?
- How do I get started with Channable?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- How does the order connection work?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?