Order connections allow you to sync orders from various marketplaces directly to your ecommerce platform. We support order connections with webshops built on Magento, Lightspeed, Divide, Prestashop or WooCommerce. Please get in contact if you would like an order connection but do not use the aforementioned eCommerce platforms. With stock level synchronization built in, the only job left is to select a marketplace and wait for the orders to come in. If you want to read more about it, you can go to this page.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?