We support two kinds of export connections: export by data feed and API. A data feed is a file with all the required information in it. An API is a direct connection with a vendor account. For more details you can read this help center article.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a CSV file in Excel?
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?