Channable’s SEA Tool is designed to help customers who already use Google Ads or Microsoft advertising (formerly Bing Ads). The feature enables users to create dynamic campaigns, ad groups, text ads and keywords. For the text ads you can use one dynamic template to create hundreds of unique ads. Simplifying the overall process and saving you a lot of time and resources. The tool enables you to advertise on different levels or combinations of attributes. More information can be found on this page.
Articles in this section
- What is included in our free trial account?
- How do I get started with Channable?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- How does the order connection work?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?