EAN numbers are not always mandatory, but for marketplaces they come in especially handy. Most of the marketplaces require an EAN, as they match product information based on this code. Nowadays even comparison websites are making it mandatory (e.g. Google) to provide valid EAN codes. So, it’s wiser to be prepared by getting EANs. These could be delivered by the manufacturer or you could buy them yourself.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- I would like to update my data multiple times a day. Is this possible?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- How does the order connection work?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?
- What is the SEA Tool all about?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?