EAN numbers are not always mandatory, but for marketplaces they come in especially handy. Most of the marketplaces require an EAN, as they match product information based on this code. Nowadays even comparison websites are making it mandatory (e.g. Google) to provide valid EAN codes. So, it’s wiser to be prepared by getting EANs. These could be delivered by the manufacturer or you could buy them yourself.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?