EAN numbers are not always mandatory, but for marketplaces they come in especially handy. Most of the marketplaces require an EAN, as they match product information based on this code. Nowadays even comparison websites are making it mandatory (e.g. Google) to provide valid EAN codes. So, it’s wiser to be prepared by getting EANs. These could be delivered by the manufacturer or you could buy them yourself.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- What makes Channable better than other integrators?
- How does the order connection work?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- How much does the AdWords feature cost?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?