The number of items for each plan corresponds to the one you import into Channable. Therefore if you don’t want to have to pay more than what you actually need, you just have to adjust your import feed to make it fit in the plan you wish to subscribe to.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How do subscriptions work?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- What makes Channable better than other integrators?
- How does the order connection work?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- Who can use Channable?
- How much does the AdWords feature cost?
- How much does it cost to add the order process?