The number of items for each plan corresponds to the one you import into Channable. Therefore if you don’t want to have to pay more than what you actually need, you just have to adjust your import feed to make it fit in the plan you wish to subscribe to.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started with Channable?
- How do subscriptions work?
- I don’t have EAN numbers, where is it necessary?
- What types of connections does Channable offer?
- How does the order connection work?
- I would like to export my items to a platform that’s not listed in Channable. What should I do?
- Who can use Channable?
- Why isn’t there a free plan?
- Will I be auto-subscribed?
- How much does the SEA Tool cost?