If you would like to check for errors and make sure your APIs are perfect follow these instructions.
1) Preview the Marktplaats Admarkt API results
- First click on the APIs tab.
- Second select the API connection you want to check.
- Third click the 'preview' tab. This tab gives you a limited overview of your ads and the information that will be exported.
2) Filter on error
Then you select the errors tab and you will be displayed an overview of the types of errors and how many ads are affected by this error. If you click on the error you will see all the items that are affected and the reason.
You can now solve the errors in the tab. Here are some examples of common errors:
- Category is not an integer
This happens if you have not given categories for all your items. Go back to the categories tab and make sure all products have a category.
- The maximum length of field 'XXX' is 60 characters
This happens when there is a constraint on the field length. Use the maximum length rule to limit the length of the field in question.