If you sell a product on Bol.com that is available in different sizes, your sizes might turn up separately on Bol.com. If you want your sizes to be grouped together and displayed as one product available in different sizes on Bol.com, you will need to create a "productfamilie" for these variant products. You can follow the manual to setup "productfamilies" that Bol.com has provided on their website (website and manual are only available in Dutch).
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new API?
- How do I send ads to Marktplaats?
- How do I create product listings for Amazon marketplace?
- How do I create product listings for Cdiscount?
- How do I create product listings for Nextail?
- What does the attribute builder do?
- How do I create product listings for Bol.com?
- Marketplaces: data feeds vs APIs
- How do I delete an API?
- How can I group my sizes on Bol.com?