You can track your items by adding a UTM code to your links. To do so, first create a new rule. In the If-section of the rule, select the items you want to track: usually this will be all of them. In the Then-section, take the main URL field (usually 'link') and pick 'add Google Tracking'. Fill in the fields that appear and save your rule to finish adding tracking.
Articles in this section
- What are rules?
- What are master rule groups?
- How do I delete a rule?
- What are examples of common rules?
- How do I filter items using rules?
- How do I modify items using rules?
- How do I see filtered items?
- What does the ELSE-statement do in a rule?
- Using a "check rule" to see how your items are exported
- Useful rules for Google Shopping