Note! From June 1, 2019 onward the old Channable Apps (Channable Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large) will no longer be supported. This means that if you still use an old Channable app on June 1, your items will no longer be imported into Channable and the product information on the various platforms will no longer be updated.
TIP: We recommend to deinstall the old app, and install the new app, a few days prior to the billing date of Lightspeed. This way you can use Channable for free for the rest of that month.
When you exceed the maximum number of products for the old Channable app in Lightspeed, you must upgrade your app to the new Channable app. Doing so requires several steps, which are described in this article.
1) Uninstall the current Channable app
Log in to the back end of your Lightspeed store and go to the App Store. Go to 'My Purchases' and uninstall the Channable app you have installed previously by clicking the red button on the right next to it. Confirm that you want to do this in the dialog that appears.
2) Install the new Channable app
- Return to the App store and search for 'Channable'.
You will find the Channable app.
- Select the right one and click install. Lightspeed will now ask you to verify your Lightspeed credentials.
- After verifying you will continue to a Channable signup screen. In this screen, choose 'I already have an account' located at the bottom. If you are not logged in to Channable, you will be asked to provide your login credentials for Channable.
- Lightspeed will now ask for several permissions. Proceed through these screens to continue.
3) Create a new Lightspeed connection in Channable
You should be returned to Channable. Click 'Create connection'. The connection is now created in Channable. Go to Setup > Settings and choose 'Change import'. Choose the new Connection, Continue, Save and Import and the new connection should be in place. Channable will import your products just like it did before.
4) Choose a new plan in your Channable account
In your Channable account navigate to Plans & Pricing in the dropdown menu on the top right of the screen. In the Plans & Pricing overview click on "Choose plan", you can then select a plan. If you have not filled out your billing information yet you will get a popup in which you can enter your information and after that you will have completed the setup of the new Channable app!
5) Contact us
Do you have order connections? Please contact us, our support team have to change the order connection. If you don't have order connections and everything went according to plan, Channable will import your products just like it did before.
If at any point you have any questions, feel free to contact us.